Security Guard Training
Guard Training Program:
A.D.S Security Guards conducts our own intensive training course. This course consists of the basic elements of being a security officer, complete report writing, and key administrative details of working for A.D.S. Security Services. All security officers are taught how to properly write reports. This course teaches security personnel how to answer the six most important questions:
The following report types are included in the report-writing seminar:
1. Daily Log Entries
2. Fire Watch
3. Incident Reports
4. Patrol Reports
Scope of Work:
A.D.S Security Services will perform the following function and duties.
* Patrol assigned areas.
* Operate radio-transmitting equipment, if necessary.
* Provide information, as directed, to the public and visitors.
* Prevent loss, damage, or misuse of property.
* Monitor overall safety of the location.
* Report any unusual incidents or hazardous conditions.
* Any additional duties, which client and contractor agree upon.
* Patrol and secure all access to the location.
* Respond to all routine and emergency procedures as directed.
* Maintain and update the Security Procedures manual, commonly known as “Post Orders”.
Each facet of the transition process is meticulously planned and implemented, so as the provide for a smooth transfer from your current security provider to that of A.D.S Security Services.
Need a Security guard in San Francisco, San Jose, Oakland, Hayward or anywhere else in the Bay Area, call 800-794-1550 for a free quote.